In our fourth episode, John and I talk about libertarian parenting. We’re both dads so it’s not a theoretical discussion and we actually disagreed a little! John’s kids are not of school age yet but he favors a private school approach whereas my son does unschooling, a radical approach to learning. Listen to the podcast to hear our thoughts on this very important issue and be sure to call and leave us your question for next week’s podcast (see below for details)!
- Here’s the original article about the peer-to-peer exchange.
- Here’s the site (apparently still in beta).
- Nash equilibrium.
- Here’s the article about bitcoin mining that originally caught my attention.
- Here’s the slashdot article about distributed mining.
- Here’s the original slashdot post about the company slipping the mining code in.
- And here’s the original article.
- Here’s the libertarian parenting video with Stephan Kinsella.
- And the one with David Friedman.
Ask us a Question!
Ask us a Question on Air! Call (641) 715-3900 ext. 255888 and leave us a voicemail with your question so we can play it on the air.
About the Podcast
The Art of Liberty is a 30-minute weekly podcast about current events and politics by John Tyner and George Donnelly, two highly opinionated, yet eminently reasonable, libertarian activists from opposite coasts. We record every Monday morning and release a new episode every Tuesday morning.